Whether you’re searching for individual tax related information or a business owner in need of answers, the IRS website (irs.gov) offers a variety of information. If you can believe it, the site is fairly user-friendly with tabs for everything from tax forms to filing guides to identity theft prevention tips. In fact there is so [...]
After the tough economic times we have experienced it feels good to have a little cash in our pockets, doesn’t it? It is important to explore your options and we can help. At BASC Expertise we offer an array of services that can help you make a decision that is appropriate for your personal situation.
It’s all about the Benjamins, right? It could be. It could also be about the Lincolns, Washingtons and Jeffersons. Chances are you have paper money and change rolling around in your wallet, purse or the cushions of your couch but have you ever given any thought to the origins of the cash you carry?
Search The Blog
- What sets BASC Expertise apart from the competition? December 6, 2011
- Tracking work-at-home expenses: Tips for the Entrepreneur January 6, 2011
- Business Structures Defined: Which Is Best for Your Business? February 9, 2011
- A brief history of BASC Expertise March 9, 2012
- 5 Things I have learned from BASC Expertise January 31, 2012
- Choosing an S Corporation versus a C Corporation December 11, 2013
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part II) November 19, 2013
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part I) November 14, 2013
- Breakfast at BASC: Tax Implications of Different Investment Options with TJ Tillman November 12, 2013
- What is the Premium Tax Credit? November 7, 2013
- Ameila: Good article. Good points about choosing someone ...
- John CPA: Excellent and easy to understand info on basic acc...
- Richard: This was pretty good. Accounting and Bookkeeping i...
- How Small Business Owners Can Avoid an IRS Audit | BASC Expertise: [...] energies on running their business. As such,...
- Bookkeeping Tips for Freelancers | BASC Expertise: [...] to a professional accountant for valuable in...