Everyone knows that payroll reports, W-2s, and most 1099s all needed to be mailed off by January 31st, but you are not done yet. No, there is still more to do and February is where it all gets wrapped up. You did the work and filled out all the W-2s. Good job . . . [...]
It is estimated that there are more than eight million individuals claiming the independent contractor status for tax filing and of those, close to 90% are not paying the correct amount of taxes according to the IRS.
Payroll outsourcing, many entrepreneurs find, is a bottom-line money-saver; the main reason for this is the myriad rules, regulations and filing deadlines that are associated with payroll functions and the time it takes to learn, understand and apply them. The outsourcing of payroll will also save the business owner both time and money and both [...]
Search The Blog
- What sets BASC Expertise apart from the competition? December 6, 2011
- Tracking work-at-home expenses: Tips for the Entrepreneur January 6, 2011
- Business Structures Defined: Which Is Best for Your Business? February 9, 2011
- 10 Bookkeeping Tips for Small Business Owners August 23, 2011
- 5 Reasons to Outsource Payroll September 1, 2011
- How Small Business Owners Can Avoid an IRS Audit May 24, 2013
- A Primer for Credit Education May 22, 2013
- Bookkeeping Tips for Freelancers May 15, 2013
- How Small Business Owners Can Avoid an IRS Audit May 10, 2013
- Customer Loyalty Rewards Your Bottom Line May 7, 2013
- Bowser: Thanks for the article. We ALL need to be more pro...
- Top 21 Websites for Small Business Owners | BASC Expertise: [...] 5 Reasons to Outsource Payroll (bascexpertis...
- What sets BASC Expertise apart from the competition? | BASC Expertise: [...] 5 Reasons to Outsource Payroll (bascexpertis...
- 5 Reasons to Outsource Payroll | BASC Expertise: [...] Seven Business Start Up Tips to Avoid (basce...
- 10 Questions to Consider as a New Business Owner | BASC Expertise: [...] Money Saving Resources for Business Owners (...