At BASC Expertise we have the opportunity to work with many entrepreneurs. We have identified eight common traits of successful business people:
When you’re starting a business there is no blueprint that will guarantee success. There are some common mistakes that entrepreneurs make that can almost guarantee failure.
If you have an idea that has been churning around in your mind for a while, now’s the time to make your dream of entrepreneurship come true.
Search The Blog
- What sets BASC Expertise apart from the competition? December 6, 2011
- Tracking work-at-home expenses: Tips for the Entrepreneur January 6, 2011
- Business Structures Defined: Which Is Best for Your Business? February 9, 2011
- A brief history of BASC Expertise March 9, 2012
- 5 Things I have learned from BASC Expertise January 31, 2012
- Choosing an S Corporation versus a C Corporation December 11, 2013
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part II) November 19, 2013
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part I) November 14, 2013
- Breakfast at BASC: Tax Implications of Different Investment Options with TJ Tillman November 12, 2013
- What is the Premium Tax Credit? November 7, 2013
- Ameila: Good article. Good points about choosing someone ...
- John CPA: Excellent and easy to understand info on basic acc...
- Richard: This was pretty good. Accounting and Bookkeeping i...
- How Small Business Owners Can Avoid an IRS Audit | BASC Expertise: [...] energies on running their business. As such,...
- Bookkeeping Tips for Freelancers | BASC Expertise: [...] to a professional accountant for valuable in...