As a small business owner I understand the number of questions that need to be considered before deciding to be a business owner. There is a great amount of liability and also a great amount of reward being your own boss. Many Americans who have been laid off are considering opening small businesses, creating opportunity from an otherwise dismal outlook. We offer the following ten questions to consider as a new business owner:
Penning your business plan forces you to think in creative ways about your business and perhaps even come up with ideas you hadn’t considered before. With a business plan, you will be setting goals and implementing metrics to measure and guide the outcome.
Search The Blog
- What sets BASC Expertise apart from the competition? December 6, 2011
- Tracking work-at-home expenses: Tips for the Entrepreneur January 6, 2011
- Business Structures Defined: Which Is Best for Your Business? February 9, 2011
- 5 Things I have learned from BASC Expertise January 31, 2012
- 5 Reasons to Outsource Payroll September 1, 2011
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part II) November 19, 2013
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part I) November 14, 2013
- Breakfast at BASC: Tax Implications of Different Investment Options with TJ Tillman November 12, 2013
- What is the Premium Tax Credit? November 7, 2013
- 2013 May Be the Final Year for Bonus Depreciation November 5, 2013
- Ameila: Good article. Good points about choosing someone ...
- John CPA: Excellent and easy to understand info on basic acc...
- Richard: This was pretty good. Accounting and Bookkeeping i...
- How Small Business Owners Can Avoid an IRS Audit | BASC Expertise: [...] energies on running their business. As such,...
- Bookkeeping Tips for Freelancers | BASC Expertise: [...] to a professional accountant for valuable in...