As a small business owner I understand the number of questions that need to be considered before deciding to be a business owner. There is a great amount of liability and also a great amount of reward being your own boss. Many Americans who have been laid off are considering opening small businesses, creating opportunity from an otherwise dismal outlook. We offer the following ten questions to consider as a new business owner:
Penning your business plan forces you to think in creative ways about your business and perhaps even come up with ideas you hadn’t considered before. With a business plan, you will be setting goals and implementing metrics to measure and guide the outcome.
Search The Blog
- What sets BASC Expertise apart from the competition? December 6, 2011
- Tracking work-at-home expenses: Tips for the Entrepreneur January 6, 2011
- Business Structures Defined: Which Is Best for Your Business? February 9, 2011
- 10 Bookkeeping Tips for Small Business Owners August 23, 2011
- 5 Reasons to Outsource Payroll September 1, 2011
- How Small Business Owners Can Avoid an IRS Audit May 24, 2013
- A Primer for Credit Education May 22, 2013
- Bookkeeping Tips for Freelancers May 15, 2013
- How Small Business Owners Can Avoid an IRS Audit May 10, 2013
- Customer Loyalty Rewards Your Bottom Line May 7, 2013
- Bowser: Thanks for the article. We ALL need to be more pro...
- Top 21 Websites for Small Business Owners | BASC Expertise: [...] 5 Reasons to Outsource Payroll (bascexpertis...
- What sets BASC Expertise apart from the competition? | BASC Expertise: [...] 5 Reasons to Outsource Payroll (bascexpertis...
- 5 Reasons to Outsource Payroll | BASC Expertise: [...] Seven Business Start Up Tips to Avoid (basce...
- 10 Questions to Consider as a New Business Owner | BASC Expertise: [...] Money Saving Resources for Business Owners (...