Adhering to a budget is crucial to your financial success and working with a trusted accounting firm can help you formulate a business plan that puts your enterprise on a firm financial footing from the beginning.
BASC Expertise was started by Deirdre Mohret with the single purpose of supporting small business growth in Arizona. We began by providing key accounting services of bookkeeping, tax preparation, tax planning and small business strategic consulting. In 2009, we added a turn-key solution for payroll. Our Clients are our greatest asset; understanding their needs in [...]
Editor Note: Thank you to our guest blogger Anne McAuley, McAuley Freelance Writing. As a new small business owner I was overwhelmed at the many hats I was wearing. I emailed Deirdre at BASC Expertise, “I have a pile of receipts, an account with QuickBooks online and not time. Help!” Within minutes I had a [...]
Search The Blog
- What sets BASC Expertise apart from the competition? December 6, 2011
- Tracking work-at-home expenses: Tips for the Entrepreneur January 6, 2011
- Business Structures Defined: Which Is Best for Your Business? February 9, 2011
- A brief history of BASC Expertise March 9, 2012
- 5 Things I have learned from BASC Expertise January 31, 2012
- Choosing an S Corporation versus a C Corporation December 11, 2013
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part II) November 19, 2013
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part I) November 14, 2013
- Breakfast at BASC: Tax Implications of Different Investment Options with TJ Tillman November 12, 2013
- What is the Premium Tax Credit? November 7, 2013
- Ameila: Good article. Good points about choosing someone ...
- John CPA: Excellent and easy to understand info on basic acc...
- Richard: This was pretty good. Accounting and Bookkeeping i...
- How Small Business Owners Can Avoid an IRS Audit | BASC Expertise: [...] energies on running their business. As such,...
- Bookkeeping Tips for Freelancers | BASC Expertise: [...] to a professional accountant for valuable in...