Payroll outsourcing, many entrepreneurs find, is a bottom-line money-saver; the main reason for this is the myriad rules, regulations and filing deadlines that are associated with payroll functions and the time it takes to learn, understand and apply them. The outsourcing of payroll will also save the business owner both time and money and both [...]
As a business owner or individual it is important to know, like and trust those with whom you do business. You don’t recommend a movie that you haven’t seen just the same as you wouldn’t recommend a service provider that you haven’t used. At BASC Expertise we understand small business accounting, payroll and bookkeeping. We [...]
A local entrepreneur described her business as a “delicate dance and balancing act to get everything done” and we agree. So how can outsourcing a function like payroll actually benefit the bottom line?
Search The Blog
- What sets BASC Expertise apart from the competition? December 6, 2011
- Tracking work-at-home expenses: Tips for the Entrepreneur January 6, 2011
- Business Structures Defined: Which Is Best for Your Business? February 9, 2011
- 5 Things I have learned from BASC Expertise January 31, 2012
- 5 Reasons to Outsource Payroll September 1, 2011
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part II) November 19, 2013
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part I) November 14, 2013
- Breakfast at BASC: Tax Implications of Different Investment Options with TJ Tillman November 12, 2013
- What is the Premium Tax Credit? November 7, 2013
- 2013 May Be the Final Year for Bonus Depreciation November 5, 2013
- Ameila: Good article. Good points about choosing someone ...
- John CPA: Excellent and easy to understand info on basic acc...
- Richard: This was pretty good. Accounting and Bookkeeping i...
- How Small Business Owners Can Avoid an IRS Audit | BASC Expertise: [...] energies on running their business. As such,...
- Bookkeeping Tips for Freelancers | BASC Expertise: [...] to a professional accountant for valuable in...