As a business owner, it is critical to keep an eye on your monthly expenses because they can have a huge negative impact on profitability over time. Meeting with your accountant is a great way to keep an eye on your monthly expenses but you can also look at your bank, credit card, and merchant [...]
One of the keys to the success of any startup or small business is accurate record keeping. If you do not know where your money is going, it will be very difficult to keep the books in balance and ensure profitability. In addition, you must make sure that you are receiving all the deductions you [...]
When it comes to household budgeting, it’s sometimes easy to know where to cut corners; you can buy larger boxes of cereal or snacks and separate it into smaller single serving sizes and the cost per ounce will be less expensive than buying pre-packaged single servings or check out store brand products over name brands, [...]
Search The Blog
- What sets BASC Expertise apart from the competition? December 6, 2011
- Tracking work-at-home expenses: Tips for the Entrepreneur January 6, 2011
- Business Structures Defined: Which Is Best for Your Business? February 9, 2011
- 5 Things I have learned from BASC Expertise January 31, 2012
- 5 Reasons to Outsource Payroll September 1, 2011
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part II) November 19, 2013
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part I) November 14, 2013
- Breakfast at BASC: Tax Implications of Different Investment Options with TJ Tillman November 12, 2013
- What is the Premium Tax Credit? November 7, 2013
- 2013 May Be the Final Year for Bonus Depreciation November 5, 2013
- Ameila: Good article. Good points about choosing someone ...
- John CPA: Excellent and easy to understand info on basic acc...
- Richard: This was pretty good. Accounting and Bookkeeping i...
- How Small Business Owners Can Avoid an IRS Audit | BASC Expertise: [...] energies on running their business. As such,...
- Bookkeeping Tips for Freelancers | BASC Expertise: [...] to a professional accountant for valuable in...