In Part I, we examined how the Affordable Care Act will impact the tax filings of individuals. There are also some important taxes and mandates on businesses that are worth noting. Employer Mandate: Starting in 2015 (delayed from its original implementation year of 2014), employers with 50 or more employees will be subject to a [...]
The Affordable Care Act has been receiving a lot of attention in the news lately, mostly because of the issues with the website and the individuals who are losing their health plans with no ability to easily obtain a new one through the exchanges. However, there is another part of the ACA that does not [...]
Come join us for another Breakfast at BASC event on November 14, 2013 at 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM! This month we will be speaking about the tax implications of different investment options. Our guest speaker, TJ Tillman is coming from Empire Wealth Management to educate us on some effective ways to meet our objectives. [...]
Search The Blog
- What sets BASC Expertise apart from the competition? December 6, 2011
- Tracking work-at-home expenses: Tips for the Entrepreneur January 6, 2011
- Business Structures Defined: Which Is Best for Your Business? February 9, 2011
- 5 Things I have learned from BASC Expertise January 31, 2012
- 5 Reasons to Outsource Payroll September 1, 2011
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part II) November 19, 2013
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part I) November 14, 2013
- Breakfast at BASC: Tax Implications of Different Investment Options with TJ Tillman November 12, 2013
- What is the Premium Tax Credit? November 7, 2013
- 2013 May Be the Final Year for Bonus Depreciation November 5, 2013
- Ameila: Good article. Good points about choosing someone ...
- John CPA: Excellent and easy to understand info on basic acc...
- Richard: This was pretty good. Accounting and Bookkeeping i...
- How Small Business Owners Can Avoid an IRS Audit | BASC Expertise: [...] energies on running their business. As such,...
- Bookkeeping Tips for Freelancers | BASC Expertise: [...] to a professional accountant for valuable in...