Adhering to a budget is crucial to your financial success and working with a trusted accounting firm can help you formulate a business plan that puts your enterprise on a firm financial footing from the beginning.
When it comes to household budgeting, it’s sometimes easy to know where to cut corners; you can buy larger boxes of cereal or snacks and separate it into smaller single serving sizes and the cost per ounce will be less expensive than buying pre-packaged single servings or check out store brand products over name brands, [...]
Retirement planning may not be something you think about when you’re first starting your career. Truly, how many college graduates that land their first jobs understand the importance of contributing to a 401K right out of the gate? They may not understand the importance, but hopefully have someone in their lives that will help them [...]
Search The Blog
- What sets BASC Expertise apart from the competition? December 6, 2011
- Tracking work-at-home expenses: Tips for the Entrepreneur January 6, 2011
- Business Structures Defined: Which Is Best for Your Business? February 9, 2011
- 5 Things I have learned from BASC Expertise January 31, 2012
- 5 Reasons to Outsource Payroll September 1, 2011
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part II) November 19, 2013
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part I) November 14, 2013
- Breakfast at BASC: Tax Implications of Different Investment Options with TJ Tillman November 12, 2013
- What is the Premium Tax Credit? November 7, 2013
- 2013 May Be the Final Year for Bonus Depreciation November 5, 2013
- Ameila: Good article. Good points about choosing someone ...
- John CPA: Excellent and easy to understand info on basic acc...
- Richard: This was pretty good. Accounting and Bookkeeping i...
- How Small Business Owners Can Avoid an IRS Audit | BASC Expertise: [...] energies on running their business. As such,...
- Bookkeeping Tips for Freelancers | BASC Expertise: [...] to a professional accountant for valuable in...