Many small business owners do not understand that barter currency is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service. Many also do not realize that they are required to report all barter income, whether it is earned through a barter exchange or through a one-off barter deal; but that’s another post. Today I want to share with [...]
At BASC Expertise we provide a variety of services including payroll and bookkeeping to our clients so they can focus on their core business. Here are money saving resources for Phoenix area business owners:
One way that business owners increase cashflow is through trade, commonly known as barter. By trading your products, services or expertise with other companies, you can free up cash flow and get the products, services or expertise you need. However it’s important to understand that whether you participate in trade either through “direct trade,” i.e., [...]
Search The Blog
- What sets BASC Expertise apart from the competition? December 6, 2011
- Tracking work-at-home expenses: Tips for the Entrepreneur January 6, 2011
- Business Structures Defined: Which Is Best for Your Business? February 9, 2011
- 5 Things I have learned from BASC Expertise January 31, 2012
- 5 Reasons to Outsource Payroll September 1, 2011
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part II) November 19, 2013
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part I) November 14, 2013
- Breakfast at BASC: Tax Implications of Different Investment Options with TJ Tillman November 12, 2013
- What is the Premium Tax Credit? November 7, 2013
- 2013 May Be the Final Year for Bonus Depreciation November 5, 2013
- Ameila: Good article. Good points about choosing someone ...
- John CPA: Excellent and easy to understand info on basic acc...
- Richard: This was pretty good. Accounting and Bookkeeping i...
- How Small Business Owners Can Avoid an IRS Audit | BASC Expertise: [...] energies on running their business. As such,...
- Bookkeeping Tips for Freelancers | BASC Expertise: [...] to a professional accountant for valuable in...