Taking the time to have your paperwork in order will not only make your accountant’s job simpler, it allows you to track items throughout the year. Entrepreneurs need to be cognizant of the need for precise record keeping, especially if they find the need to seek financing.
Adhering to a budget is crucial to your financial success and working with a trusted accounting firm can help you formulate a business plan that puts your enterprise on a firm financial footing from the beginning.
Sitting in traffic, wading through crowds, and choosing the perfect gift from the selections in the local shopping mall, lead many holiday shoppers to turn to the Internet for holiday and gift shopping. Many e-retailers offer free shipping, discounts, and loyalty reward pricing to lure shoppers to the sites. Online shopping can save time and [...]
Search The Blog
- What sets BASC Expertise apart from the competition? December 6, 2011
- Tracking work-at-home expenses: Tips for the Entrepreneur January 6, 2011
- Business Structures Defined: Which Is Best for Your Business? February 9, 2011
- 5 Things I have learned from BASC Expertise January 31, 2012
- 5 Reasons to Outsource Payroll September 1, 2011
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part II) November 19, 2013
- Tax Implications of the Affordable Care Act (Part I) November 14, 2013
- Breakfast at BASC: Tax Implications of Different Investment Options with TJ Tillman November 12, 2013
- What is the Premium Tax Credit? November 7, 2013
- 2013 May Be the Final Year for Bonus Depreciation November 5, 2013
- Ameila: Good article. Good points about choosing someone ...
- John CPA: Excellent and easy to understand info on basic acc...
- Richard: This was pretty good. Accounting and Bookkeeping i...
- How Small Business Owners Can Avoid an IRS Audit | BASC Expertise: [...] energies on running their business. As such,...
- Bookkeeping Tips for Freelancers | BASC Expertise: [...] to a professional accountant for valuable in...