Tax Planning Strategies for Arizona Business Owners
The key to legally reducing the tax liability your small business may face is to plan in advance. The accounting and tax professionals at BASC Expertise go beyond tax compliance and work with Arizona small business owners to proactively recommend tax-saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income. BASC Expertise makes it a priority to have its staff continually enhance the mastery of the current tax laws, complex tax codes and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Small business owners and individuals pay the lowest legal amount of taxes allowable by law because BASC Expertise continually looks for ways to minimize tax liability throughout the year, not just at the end of the year and income tax filing time. This means more money in your pocket all year long.
BASC Expertise recommends Tax-Saving Strategies that help you and your small business:
- Grow and preserve assets by keeping the IRS and Uncle Sam out of your pockets
- Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you earn
- Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you?ve earned
- Reduce taxes on gifts and donations so you can give more
- Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster
- Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style
Here are just a few of the Tax-Saving Strategies that BASC Expertise can implement on your behalf:
- Splitting income among several family members or legal business entities in order to get more of your income taxed in a lower bracket
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a more advantageous tax rate
- Deferring tax liabilities through investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans
- Using particular investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state, or both, taxing entities
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for items you enjoy, such as a vacation home
The accounting professionals at BASC Expertise work for you, not the IRS. Many of our clients save many times over the fees we charge in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.
To receive more comprehensive information on BASC Expertise?s Tax Planning Services, complete this form.